After our safari, we headed to Zanzibar for a few days of rest and relaxation. We spent most of the time in a town on the eastern side of the island called Matemwe, which has some of the best beaches on Zanzibar. Here is a picture of our hotel from the ocean and the bunglow that we stayed in. We spent most of our time lounging by the pool and reading. Tough work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Zanzabar looks like a place I need to put on my list to visit. Looks as if at least Justin is relaxed! Keep on posting this is great! Living vicariously!Love , Mom
Hey guys! This place looks amazing! I am sure this was needed after the big hike up Kili:)
It looks like you guys are having a trip of a lifetime. Keep the posts coming, Kristin and I are loving it:)
Take care,
Brennan & Kristin
Post a Comment