Our next adventure was a safari, but our time here is running out, so we'll post that as soon as we can. Tomorrow morning we're heading to Zanzibar for 5 days of rest and relaxation (as if it has been stressful thus far!) Hopefully we'll have internet access there and will be able to get up to date with our posts.
Miss you all!!!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for this wonderful documentary. I really did feel like I was there with you guys! I'm so proud of you for making this hike...amazing! It won't be something I will ever be doing in my life, but I'm so glad you were able to. Mama, Tato, Babcia, me and Sofie are at the beach this weekend and we are able to enjoy your blog together. Very cool!!Mama and I agree that this is something we will NEVER do...and Tato hasn't gotten scared. Sofie is fast asleep, and I'm sure she would prefer me not to go either...that's not even mentioning the new little one that's been kicking me in the ribs so hard that I'm thinking she's making her way out a different way. Anyway, thanks for the posts, and we all look forward to the rest of your travel posts. We love you and are glad to see you enjoying your time.
congratulations on reaching the summit, you guys! great photos (and commentary).
did you happen to receive the text i sent to dominika's phone as a birthday greeting for my brother? matt b. had to send it from his on account of my phone is from the early 2000s–it's a 'candy bar'–and doesn't take photos. i wish i could post it here.
happy birthday justin! thank you for running the 30race and trying to catch up with me. it makes my 30s less lonely... as does magda's entry into our world! welcome, magda!
love you guys... hope the rest of the trip is relaxing and fun.
Thanks guys! We're currently at an internet cafe in Stonetown. Apparently power is out all over the city and this is the only place we could be but the internet is S-L-O-W, so we can't post any pictures or anything. We will try again later this afternoon.
Things are going well. We're heading to Jo'burg tomorrow morning just for one night, and then it's off to Vic Falls, Zimbabwe.
We did get the happy birthday texts from you guys! Thanks!
Love you!
Dominika & Justin,
I finally had a few minutes to read your entries about your (our) trip and it really brought back some great memories. Thansk for sharing is with us!!
I also plan to read about the rest of your trip soon.....I haven't had much time as work has been crazy since my return. (life in the fast lane, I suppose).
Hey, we're thinking about another hike in 2010....Aconcagua (Argentina). It's 22,841 ft, and the highest point in South America.
Keep it in mind, keep on hiking, and be safe.
Fondly,
Steven
Post a Comment