We have to leave for our safari now, we we'll write more about our climb as soon as we get back... We'll keep you in suspense. Did we make it to the top?????
Ahhh way to keep us in the dark--nicely done! Can't wait to read abt the top o' mtn! You guys are making me want to climb Mt Kili except for the fact that I'm already exhausted from just reading about your 1st 3 days!! Glad you got there safe and are having a blast. On a side note, State sucks big time in bball so you aren't missing a thing (other than us hanging out and drinking, no surprise there!). Enjoy the animals!!! And don't let your driver get too close :)
Dominika, you are doing a great story telling job! I am on the edge of my seat and I know how it turns out!So excited for you . At what altitude do you begin the "hike"? All is well here but please call again when you can. Love you both Mom
3 comments:
Ahhh way to keep us in the dark--nicely done! Can't wait to read abt the top o' mtn! You guys are making me want to climb Mt Kili except for the fact that I'm already exhausted from just reading about your 1st 3 days!! Glad you got there safe and are having a blast. On a side note, State sucks big time in bball so you aren't missing a thing (other than us hanging out and drinking, no surprise there!). Enjoy the animals!!! And don't let your driver get too close :)
Dominika, you are doing a great story telling job! I am on the edge of my seat and I know how it turns out!So excited for you . At what altitude do you begin the "hike"?
All is well here but please call again when you can. Love you both Mom
Love the pictures and the posts! I'm sure this is probably the closest I'll get to hiking Mt Kili....so thanks for letting us all come along!
Post a Comment